Loved Quotes


 Photo: Great advice ~


Photo







 


"Stop Chasing Ghosts, they have nothing left to give." Angele Rice





Photo: Share and Tag if you can relate
via www.sayingspage.com
♥


 Photo: Share and Tag if you can relate
via www.sayingspage.com
♥





My words
I can only be me,
and that's all I will ever be,
I can only be me,
and that's all I will ever be



Photo: We are deeply saddened by the incident at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut.  Our thoughts are with everyone affected by this tragedy.


 “When you get to the end of all the light you know and it's time to step into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing that one of two things shall happen: either you will be given something solid to stand on, or you will be taught how to fly.”
― Edward Teller


 “Whatever you are physically...male or female, strong or weak, ill or healthy--all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.”
― Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Angel









Comments

Popular Posts